The world is one big amazing classroom for the kids.
For curious kids who love to observe nature, this Apple Tree Life Cycle Activity certainly helps them a lot to understand how a tree bears its fruit.
Apple Tree Life Cycle Activity Features
This FREE Printable features
- A non-sequenced Apple Tree Life Cycle – this include the seed, sprouting seed, seedlings and tree – all in non-sequence order
- Two sets of sequenced Apple Tree Life Cycle
- This 2 sets of sequenced Apple Tree Life Cycle has numbers on it, to show which one happens first.
- The first is the life cycle from a seed to a full grown tree.
- The second set is the life cycle from apple seedling, to a full grown tree with lots of apples.
How to Do Apple Tree Life Cycle Activity
This printable is made for toddlers and preschoolers in mind.
At this very young age, they still have not figure out how a tree grow.
Or, which one comes first; is it the flowers or the fruits?
My kids need to see several rounds of tree flowering to get the concept that after the flowers has fall, then the fruits will grow.
Hence, I arranged the right Apple Tree Life Cycle, for kids to understand first.
Read the Picture, Cut and Paste
To do this activity, first, we need to explain a bit about the life cycle of an apple tree.
Show them the sequenced Apple Tree Life Cycle so that they will get the idea. Discuss with them about how each process happens, so that they can appreciate their knowledge. Be ready to be bombarded with lots of questions.
Once done with discussing, we can hop into the Apple Tree Life Cycle Activity.
First, the kids need to cut seeds, seedling and trees; all from the non-sequenced box.
And paste it onto the numbers at the sequenced Apple Tree Life Cycle.
Get Your FREE Download
This printable is FREE. You can grab your FREE Download by clicking the download button below. Have fun!
More free Apple printables!
- Apples Pre-Writing Tracing
- Apples Shape Sorting
- Eating Apple Sequence
- Apples 10-Frames
- Apples Counting 1-10