Dot printables has always been a favorite among my children, especially my 1 year old Hajar and 3 years old Hannah.
Today I would like to share our apple theme do-a-dot printable.
You would love this activity because it is a no-prep printable, you would just have to print it, and there you go!
This printable pack has 3 bright adorable images that would surely excited your kids.
You can use dot markers to dot in the dots, or try other variety of activity such as:
- Put dot stickers into the dots
- Put pom poms into the dots
- Put any colored counters into the dots
Fine Motor Skills Involved
I love this type of printable to do with my toddlers because it helps a lot to develop their fine motor skills.
Among other fine motor skills developed during this activity includes :
- One-to-one correspondence
- Eye-hand coordination
- Visual discrimination, and more!
It’s all about strengthening the muscles in the finger and hand.
Grab this freebie and both your kids and you would fall in love with this instantly!
Get Your Download
Grab your free Apple Do-a-Dot by clicking on the download button below.
More Apple-Themed Printables
If you are looking for more apple-themed activities, be sure to grab these activities as well:
- Apple Tracing Pack
- Apple ABAB Pattern Activity
- Apple Color Sorting Activity
- Apple Shape Sorting Activity
- Apple Emotion Sorting Activity
- Apple Dot Stickers Mini-Cards
- Apple Number Chart
- Apple Number Puzzle
- Apple 10-Frames
- Counting Apples on the Tree
More Do-a-Dot Printables
For more do-a-dot printable activities, check these out:
- Fall Leaves Do-a-Dot
- Spider Do-a-Dot
- Apple Dot Sticker Mini Card Activity
- Easter Eggs Do-a-Dot
- Easter Dot Printables
- Frogs Dot Activity
- Snails Do-a-Dot
- Car Dot Printables