If you have penguin obsessed kids, this pack is perfect for them!
Another plus win for you is that this pack is totally NO-MESS and require no preparation.
You’d just have to print it, and that’s it!
Well, we already have so much to do in this holiday season right?
Penguin Pre-Writing Tracing
Let me share with you what’s included in this pack. There are several types of lines tracing that are basic strokes for kids, and number tracing as well as words tracing:
- Penguin Horizontal Lines Tracing – 2 pages
- Penguin Vertical Lines Tracing – 2 pages
- Penguin Castle Lines Tracing – 2 pages
- Penguin Diagonal Lines Tracing – 4 pages
- Penguin Zigzag Lines Tracing – 4 pages
- Penguin Wave Lines Tracing – 6 pages
- Penguin Shapes Tracing – Circle, Triangle, Square, Trapezoid, Diamond, Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon
- Penguin Numbers Tracing – Number 1-10
- Penguin Words Tracing – Penguin, Belly, Flipper, Bill, Head
Penguin Numbers Tracing
These Penguin numbers tracing are also perfect as penguin counting mat.
If you have any cubes or penguin mini erasers lying around, let your kids put them on the penguins on these printables while counting them.
Penguin Words Tracing
These Penguin words tracing set are interesting because your kids would have the opportunity to learn about body parts of penguins while tracing the letters.
No, they don’t have to be able to read yet, but those red arrows would make them curious and it’s perfect to expose them to the penguin vocabulary!
More Pre-Writing Tracing Printables :