Although bugs can be creepy in real life, but admit it, some kids find bugs fascinating.
The crawling and flying little animals, never fails to amaze curious little kids, right?
If you have a bug lover kids, you surely will love this Bugs Count and Clip Cards.
Non-bug lover kids would also definitely find them exciting!
Prepping Bugs Count and Clip Cards
This post contains affiliate link for your convenience.
There are only 3 steps needed to prepare for this activity. But first, make sure these 5 things are in hands :
To prepare for this fun activity, you just need to follow this easy peasy steps:
- Print the free printables. You can scroll to the bottom of this post to get the download link
- Next, laminate the printables
- Then, cut the clip cards. The cutting line is made to be super easy to cut. If you have paper cutter, you can just glide on the cutting line.
How to Use the Bugs Count and Clip Cards
There are numerous way to play with this exciting printables.
One of the most fun ways is by using the clothespin.
How does it work?
First, let your kids (or your class) count the bugs.
Then, let them find the right number.
Next, clip the clothespin onto the right number.
Trust me, your kids will love doing the clipping part.
Grab this FREE Printable
Ready for loads of fun? Grab the free clip cards by clicking the download button below.
- Bugs Number Puzzle : FREE 7 Exciting Puzzles!
- Bugs Number Recognition
- Bugs in a Jar Ten Frames Cards
- Ladybugs Match the 10-Frames Cards
Shop More Bugs Math Activities
Surprise your Bugs lover kids with these fun & exciting Bugs counting activities.
Perfect for your math centers & great for independent use.