Christmas is a Holiday that is filled with colors and joyous events.
And do you know that it’s also perfect time to get your kids busy with exciting fun educational Christmas printables!
Learning doesn’t have to be mundane. We can use all the Christmas goodies to be our learning tools.
I’m creating this Page with the hope that you are able to find activities that works with your kids during this Holiday season. Here we go!
P.s: This is a growing collection of Christmas Printables for preschool and preK. More will be added in nearest time.
Christmas Printables : Pre-Writing Tracing
Fine motor skills are among the crucial part for 3-5 years olds. We cannot expect a child to be able to write numbers and letters out of the blue.
That’s why it is important for them to use their hands a lot to play. If the weather doesn’t allow your kids to play outside, let them have a go at Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing printables.
There are a lot of variety for you to choose from.
Click on any of the images below to get your FREEBIES.
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Horizontal Line
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Vertical Lines
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Diagonal and Zigzag Lines
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Wave Lines
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing : Easy No-Prep 4 Tracing Lines
- Gingerbread Man Pre-Writing Tracing : Easy 9 Pre-Writing Tracing Activity for Preschoolers
- Christmas Ornaments Pre-Writing Tracing : FREE 6 Ornaments to be Traced
Christmas Printables : Letter Recognition
It’s never too early to introduce a 4-years old to the concept of letters.
But be sure to make it fun! Because little kids can only stay as long as they want when the activity is exciting enough!
- Christmas Letter Maze : Easy No-Prep 26 Letter Recognition Activity!
- Christmas Letter Sorting : FREE 26 Letters
- Christmas Beginning Sounds Puzzles : Easy 26 Letter Puzzles
- 9 Fun Christmas Literacy Centers for Preschool and Pre-K : Simple NO-PREP Center
More Christmas Letter Sorting Activities
If you are looking for more variation of Christmas Letter Sorting activities, check out our Print-and-Go Christmas Letter Sorting Printables.
Just print them out, and you are ready to go!
Yep, no need to prepare anything, let your kids do all the cutting and pasting works.
Fine motor skills and letter recognition activities in one-go, that sounds perfect right?
Christmas Printables : Math
Math is fun when we include the festive theme in learning. Check out our Christmas Math Printables by clicking on the links or the images below.
- Christmas I Spy : FREE 2 Pages Christmas I Spy Game
- Christmas Measurement Card : FREE 4 Measurement Cards
- Christmas Math Center for Preschool : Easy 6 Centers for Engaging Learning