I’ve been debating myself whether or not to try creating activities for Google Slides™.
But once I’ve got the hang of it, wow, it is quite interesting!
Today I’m excited to share our free Counting Activities for Google Slides™ with Popsicle theme.
Counting Activities for Google Slides™
This activity is about number sequencing number 1-10.
Have your kids review their number sequence 1-10 by dragging the Popsicle in the right number sequence.
P.s: You can pair this activity with our fun Popsicle theme printables
The Technical Parts
First of all, this is not a printable, but it is a digital activity.
Which means you would need internet connection to use it.
But you don’t have to print anything. Yeay for this!
A few important things to note :
- The file is in read-only mode.
- You can only view it.
- To use this activity: Click to access the file.
- Then go to File > Make a copy > Entire presentation
Note for Teachers
You may share this file with your OWN students only.
To assign to students :
- Students must use Google Slides™ on their computer or iPad.
- Make sure you have a copy of this file on your own Google Drive™.
- To assign this file to your student, make a copy from your own copy.
- Click on Share button
- Select “anyone with the link can edit“
You must make a copy for each of your student.
This is so that the slides will not get overwritten each time a student works on it.
This also ensure that each student has their own file to work on.
Get Your Freebie
Be sure to grab your Counting Activities for Google Slides™ here.
More Summer Theme Counting Activities for Google Slides™
If you love this freebie, you definitely would love our ™Summer Counting Activities for Google Slides.
There are 10-Frames Counting activity, I Spy and more!