I’ve been debating myself whether or not to try add activities for Google Slides™ to our growing list of preschool printables.
But once I’ve got the hang of it, wow, it is quite interesting!
Today I’m excited to share our free Counting Activities for Google Slides™ with Popsicle theme.
Counting Activities for Google Slides™
This activity is about number sequencing number 1-10.
Have your kids review their number sequence 1-10 by dragging the Popsicle in the right number sequence.
P.s: You can pair this activity with our PDF fun Popsicle theme printables
The Technical Parts
First of all, this is not a printable, but it is a digital activity.
Which means you would need internet connection to use it.
But you don’t have to print anything. Yeay for this!
A few important things to note :
- The file is in read-only mode.
- You can only view it.
- To use this activity: Click to access the file.
- Then go to File > Make a copy > Entire presentation
Note for Teachers
You may share this file with your OWN students only.
To assign to students :
- Students must use Google Slides™ on their computer or iPad.
- Make sure you have a copy of this file on your own Google Drive™.
- To assign this file to your student, make a copy from your own copy.
- Click on Share button
- Select “anyone with the link can edit“
You must make a copy for each of your student.
This is so that the slides will not get overwritten each time a student works on it.
This also ensure that each student has their own file to work on.
Get Your Freebie
Be sure to grab your Counting Activities for Google Slides™ here.
More Popsicle Counting for Google Slides™
Among the counting activities include (this is not PDF, this is counting activities on Google Slides™):
- 10-Frames Popsicle’s Truck – Drag the adorable Popsicle to fill in the 10-frames. Fill the 10-frames according to the number on the coin.
- 10-Frames in Popsicle – Count the 10-Frames in the Popsicle. Drag the matching numbers.
- Popsicle in 10-frames – Get the fun going while counting Popsicle in 10-frames! Drag the corresponding numbers.
- I Spy Popsicle – Have fun counting the Popsicle’s decorations such as chocolate chips, cherries, and more! Count them and type the number in their own boxes.
- Count and Graph – Count and graph the Popsicle. Drag the red box to graph.
More Counting Activities for Google Slides™
For more adorable Math activities for Google Slides™, check out our resources at our store:
- Back to School Counting in 10-Frames
- Back to School Counting 1-10 for Google Slides™
- Summer Counting Activities for Google Slides.