When searching for toys, I’ve always looking for open-ended materials because these things usually can keep my kids busy for half an hour, or even for hours.
Pom poms are one of those and the possibilities is endless!
20+ Exciting Pom pom Activities for Toddlers & Preschoolers
In this post, I would love to share with you over 20 ideas of how to play with pom poms, and make fun pom pom activities with your kids!
Scroll through the list and try any of these exciting pom pom activities and have fun!
Pom Pom Sorting Activities
- Pom pom Color Sorting Mat, from Fluffy Tots
- Pom pom Pattern Cards, from Fluffy Tots
- Transportation Pom pom Sorting Mat, from 123Homeschool4me
- Pumpkin Pom pom Sorting Mat, from Free Printable Worksheets for Kids
- Pom pom Pattern Sorting Toddler Activity, from The Keeper of The Memories
Pom Pom Fine Motor Activities
- Pom pom Transfer Activity, from School Time Snippets
- Pom pom Drop, from Messy Little Monster
- Pom pom in The Cup, from Fluffy Tots
Pom Pom Counting
- Firework Pom pom, from Fun-a-Day!
- Pom pom Counting Cards, from 123Homeschool4me
- Christmas Pom pom Number Match, from Active Littles
- Pom pom Card Games, from Kindergarten Worksheet and Games
Pom Pom Craft
- 5 Little Ducks, from Messy Little Monster
- Pom pom Slime from Crayons and Cravings
- Pom pom Shooter, from Messy Little Monster
- Pom pom Three Blind Mice, from Nurture Store
- Easter Bunny Pom pom Popper, from The Craft Train
- Pom pom Zoo Slime, from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Pom pom Paper Plate Snail, from Toot’s Mom is Tired
- Pom pom Easter Bunny, from Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- Valentine Fuzzy Love Bugs, from A Little Pinch of Perfect
Pom Pom Sensory Bin
- Easter Eggs Pom pom Sensory Bin, from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Easter Pom pom pomSensory Activity, from The Keeper of The Memories